Monday, September 17, 2012

Babysitting 101

So yesterday I had to babysit my baby cousin. I thought the first time i babysat him would be nerve recking, but yesterday was worse! Yesterday was the first time i ever changed a diaper. I probably looked like an idiot trying to figure out how to get that thing on him. I would try lifting up his legs and i was thinkjng "what if i'm hurting him?" So i tried lifting up his back and tried putting the diaper under... no that didn't work either. So i just put him off to the side, put the diaper down and put him on top of it. It looked messy but... it kinda worked! I mean at least he had one on. haha. Then the rest of the time i had to keep him occupied.. I nevr really noticed how much you have to act like a little kid around a little kid. Like even the toughest guy out there would probably go up to a baby and start making silly faces and acting like a pig or whatever (I decided to act like i was snoring at first, then like a duck...) just to make a baby laugh! Thats what I like about being arounde babies; when your around them and start acting weird, it's ok cause people know why your doing it and your not completely making a fool of yourself. Other than that, it was a pretty good babysitting experience just for it being my second time! I think I deserve a cookie or something ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment