Monday, September 17, 2012

Horomones were created by the devil

I hate horomones. Why does there have to be horomones? Or can i just get rid of some of them or something? Stupid girl horomones. Sometimes i feel like a a pregnant lady; emotional and just all over the place. It's insane! Hopefully i can find some way to reduce my anxiety and stress and just feel like myself again. I didn't even go to school today cause I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep cause i was having an anxiety attack.. I sometimes think like i need to go to a therapist or something but maybe i'm just getting carried away. If anyone has any suggestions to how to stop my anxiety attacks or ways to help me calm down when i need it, feel free to comment please!!! I just wanna feel normal again.. xoxox Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment