Monday, September 17, 2012

My love

Love is an amazing feeling that I am lucky enough to feel. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 9 months and it's been great! Although I gotta say, I do freak sometimes. Reason being before we started dating we acted like we were practically dating. We had our first kiss, we to school dances together and hung out and whatnot before. But during that time it was always an on/off thing. It would scare me so much to think that I was gonna lose him that I would start shaking and crying and just having a major meltdown. Luckily we both finally started dating in December of last year (he wrote me a song to ask me out :)). Yesterday i saw him and even though i was mad at him at first, he just made me feel more and more happy. He was even going to send me a morning message saturday morning but it didn't get sent. Here is some of what it said:

You're my world. My everything. You dance around my mind and heart like the breeze across the ocean. You create waves that I cannot put into words. A flow through my soul that can never be explained, but it's felt throughout the ages.

The way he makes me feel when I'm with him makes me feel like I can be myself and always makes me happy any time I'm down. Words cannot describe how much he means to me. My other half. And yes even though I'm 18, I know what love feels like and I'm glad I have someone to share those emotions with.
xoxo, Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment